Houston Center for Photography Facility Rental
Host your event in a gallery setting amidst contemporary photography!
HCP rents the gallery space for private special events. Gallery rental must be reserved at least four weeks in advance.
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to hold the space.
Rates for events up to 4 hours:
Individuals and businesses: $1,500
If you are a non-profit and would like additional information, please contact us.
- Space for 200 people in a cocktail setting or 60 for a seated dinner in the Main Gallery (Capacity 225)
- Full use of the HCP galleries (HCP provides all artwork – no additional artwork may be hung)
- Use of kitchenette and prep area (including microwave, sink, refrigerator)
- Renters are expected to transport any refuse to HCP’s trash bins
- HCP staff person on site during set up, event, and breakdown
- Use of the HCP electrical outlets
- Onsite parking (valet service recommended)
- Events must commence after HCP closes. (Gallery hours are: Wednesday-Thursday 11am-9pm, Friday 11am-5pm, Saturday-Sunday 11am-7pm)
Total Square footage available – 2,500’
Main Gallery – 28’ x 40’
Galleries X & Y – 28’ x 18’
Learning Center Gallery – 14’ x 40’
Library – 18’ x 18’
HCP’s facilities are handicap accessible.