Collaborations is a semester-long photography program, which brings together high school students from various areas of Houston to work together in creating a group exhibition at Houston Center for Photography.
Why participate in Collaborations?
- Build confidence while presenting your work during regular critiques
- Meet professionals working within photography-related careers
- Go on field trips to various art organizations
- Form relationships with other students interested in photography
- Develop skills to further your career in photography
- Exhibit your work at the leading photography gallery in the region
View images from Spring 2019 Collaborations XVI here.
Sunday, November 3, 2019 by midnight
ACCEPTANCE EMAILS SENT
Monday, November 11, 2019
Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 6 – 7pm at HCP
5 – 7pm, Tuesdays, January 14 – May 5, 2020 (excluding February 11th and March 17th)
All meetings, except for field trips, take place at HCP. A detailed schedule will be provided on the first day of class.
A limited number of scholarships are available. Program limited to 20 participants.
The Collaborations XVII Application may be accessed online here.
For more information about Collaborations or questions regarding the application, please contact Community Education Manager Natalie Rodgers by phone (713) 529-4755 ext. 14 or by e-mail below.