Open to Members Only / Free to HCP Members
Critique Groups are a fantastic way to give you a sense of direction in your photographic work. This group is open to photographers of all levels of experience. Critique Group is ideal for photographers interested in getting feedback on their work for the first time as well as seasoned photographers looking for audience reaction on a specific body of work or issue.
The October Critique Group will be led by photographer Delilah M. Montoya. Montoya has exhibited nationally and internationally since the mid-1980s. Working her way through school as a medical photographer, she received her MFA in 1994 from the University of New Mexico and has taught at several colleges and universities. She is currently a Professor of Photo/Digital Media at the University of Houston School of Art in Houston, Texas.
HCP Members only
Free to Members
- Presenting is on a first come, first served basis
- The first six students are guaranteed the opportunity to present
- Each student has a minimum of 15 minutes to present
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of class if you are interested in presenting
HCP Members are welcome to attend and participate without presenting
- Digital and Physical prints welcome
- Please bring digital prints on a flash drive and arrive before class to make sure the images load.