In-Person Summer Photography Camp
Houston Center for Photography is excited to re-introduce our in-person Summer Camps for rising 5th-8th graders (ages 10 – 14). Join us for a week of inspiration and creative fun with photography! Learn about camera and composition basics, create cyanotypes out in the sun, and explore painting with light. Use our lighting studio to create beautiful portraits and edit and print your photos in our digital lab! Each camp takes place for one week from 9am – 12pm at Houston Center for Photography. Students will need to bring their own digital cameras; Houston Center for Photography will provide all other needed equipment and materials.
Registration & Fees:
$375 Regular price
Member enjoy 20% off
Camp Session 2: Monday, July 12th -Friday, July 16th
Attention: This program is In-Person at Houston Center for Photography (1441 West Alabama, Houston, Texas 77006.)
As we reopen our doors to allow for in-person classes, we used CDC recommendations and museum guidelines from the State of Texas to create our reopening policies and procedures. Please see here for more information about HCP’s Health & Safety Protocols.
If you have any questions about our protocols or about registering for a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Rising 5th-8th grades
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm CT
- Session 1: Monday, June 21st – Friday, June 25th
- Session 2: Monday, July 12th -Friday, July 16th
- Houston Center for Photography (1441 West Alabama, Houston, Texas 77006.)
- Membership discounts apply
What to Bring:
- Digital Camera or Smartphone
Health & Safety:
- In accordance with City and State guidelines, face masks are required for all staff and visitors, except for children younger than 2 years old. Complimentary masks are available.
- Please see here for more information about HCP’s Health & Safety Protocols.
- Should a session become sold out, you may contact email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.